Harlow Green Films - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harlow Green Films - Forum

The forum form www.harlowgreenfilms.co.uk

Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Filming to be done

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor
Actor
Actor
Taylor

Male Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-03-27

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:02 am

Right guys we've got alot thats building up so we need people 2 decide wen they r available n which order they think it shud b done in. Heres wat we've got :

Michael & The Barrymores's Tour
Grisly Trail
Save The Stomp
Save The Rave 3
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

Male Number of posts : 318
Fave Harlow Green Film : Cooking With Brian
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:10 am

I need to actually finish off the Michael and the Barrymores script, but I think the best bet for here would be to figure out what needs to be done and who with, and just film like that part in a day rather then getting everyone and filming loads cos someone always drops out.

Grisly Trail is in progress and I would like to start filming this during my month break on 17th March. Should be quite a cool script.

Save the Stomp needs and ending filmed, so I would say when we're bored do that. Save the Rave 3 can be done whenever. Good to have Alexio back on board.
Back to top Go down
http://harlowgreenfilms.co.uk
Taylor
Actor
Actor
Taylor

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 am

Dont think Talk to Taylor will take place until febuary at the earliest along with everything else lol and with the festive season fast approaching and with all the bugs that r flying around.

Anyway all have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! santa
Back to top Go down
Brian
Actor
Actor
Brian

Male Number of posts : 117
Fave Harlow Green Film : the one with the bacon...... wait.... theres isn't one!!!
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:50 am

bugs ha i laugh in there.. wel not face but in there general direction.
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Actor
Actor
Taylor

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 6:18 am

You could zap them with ur gun lol
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Actor
Actor
Taylor

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 am

Nathan!!!!
Just wondering how the Talk to Taylor script is coming along
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Actor
Actor
Nathan

Male Number of posts : 88
Fave Harlow Green Film : Save The Rave
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:13 pm

Steven, I have written two thirds of this so far. This weekend I am hoping to complete it. Sorry about this, I have been working extra hours since January. Not had much time to do much else. I am happy with what I have written so far, I will get the first draft to you and Sam early next week.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:39 am

Hey Nathan mate. We've been in no position to film anything as of late, so don't worry about not sending a script yet Very Happy.

My exams are May 18th, 19th and June 1st. After which we'll have a summer to release new stuff!
Back to top Go down
Taylor
Actor
Actor
Taylor

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:35 am

A should be in a position to take holidays off during the summer.
Providing that we don't do what we usually do and mess up leading to unneccessary days of filming.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:05 pm

I reckon I'll take things cautiously and plan stuff in advance. Reckon my flat in town would be the best filming place cos there's a cream wall behind the sofa that we can put a big Talk to Taylor sign on.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Actor
Actor
Nathan

Male Number of posts : 88
Fave Harlow Green Film : Save The Rave
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm

I have an idea of the ident for Talk to Taylor. I am sure I said it before to you both though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Filming to be done Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filming to be done   Filming to be done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filming to be done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harlow Green Films - Forum :: Off Topic :: Film-making-
Jump to: