Harlow Green Films - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harlow Green Films - Forum

The forum form www.harlowgreenfilms.co.uk

Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rokstok.com is finally live!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrewmoquin
New'n
New'n

Male Number of posts : 2
Fave Harlow Green Film : Least Hunted
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Rokstok.com is finally live! Empty
PostSubject: Rokstok.com is finally live!   Rokstok.com is finally live! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 am

I've spent the better part of 2 years building and creating a website that I felt could bring a diamond consumer the educational information and value pricing they truly deserve. So many jewelry websites provide one and not the other and it is rare that a site has both. After spending 20 years selling diamonds, creating custom jewelry and now designing websites; I know have the power to bring you first rate service and unbelievable pricing. If you're purchasing a diamond or diamond engagement rings and would like to learn all things necessary in order to find the perfect ring - please visit www.rokstok.com . Please keep in mind that while the site is now live, much of our inventory is still not entered in the product categories. There are thousands of items that need to be entered and it takes time, so check back every few days and you'll see new items.

Thanks again and please call me at 1-888-296-4890 if you need any advice.

Cheers,
Andy Moquin
Rokstok.com is finally live! Rok_logo
“Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.”
“Marriage is a three rings circus: engagement rings , wedding rings and sufferings.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.rokstok.com

Rokstok.com is finally live!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harlow Green Films - Forum :: Off Topic :: Links-
Jump to: