Harlow Green Films - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harlow Green Films - Forum

The forum form www.harlowgreenfilms.co.uk

Main SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sven
Film Boffin
Film Boffin
sven

Male Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Empty
PostSubject: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:04 am

Okay Jenny... Just talk in here... It will be less confusing then using 3 / 4 different convos lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.seatondelaval.org
sven
Film Boffin
Film Boffin
sven

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:09 am

Jenny.... Talk in here. It will be much easier than using lots of different convos in the forum lol.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
jenny_2008
Regular Viewer
Regular Viewer
jenny_2008

Female Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:12 am

i got it lol Shocked Laughing What a Face Arrow clown affraid bounce Sleep king queen flower lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
sven
Film Boffin
Film Boffin
sven

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:14 am

Yay you found it... May as well talk in here now but if I don't talk it's because I have ran out of Quota Time and can't access the website at college.
Back to top Go down
jenny_2008
Regular Viewer
Regular Viewer
jenny_2008

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:16 am

ok darl np its mad in the ict room in here till lyk 3pm zzz mite aswell make use of the tym Wink shame u nd ryan aint here Razz oioi now that would b a good few hourz i wouldnt wanna miss x sunny
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

Male Number of posts : 318
Fave Harlow Green Film : Cooking With Brian
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Consider this thread your little off-topic corner. Feel free to post in this thread when you're at college Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://harlowgreenfilms.co.uk
jenny_2008
Regular Viewer
Regular Viewer
jenny_2008

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 4:01 pm

lol tru lyk x x
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:17 am

Are you lot barred from MSN or something at college? We can go on MSN at uni if we please like
Back to top Go down
jenny_2008
Regular Viewer
Regular Viewer
jenny_2008

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:55 am

ye msn has been bloked i can get on hotmail also msn buddy has been bloked so we r stuffed Sad its been bloked so we do, do our work lol x
Back to top Go down
sven
Film Boffin
Film Boffin
sven

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:00 am

Sam wrote:
Are you lot barred from MSN or something at college? We can go on MSN at uni if we please like

MSN at college... We are not even allowed on Google half the time Ha Ha Ha!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:02 am

sven wrote:
Sam wrote:

My old school has now blocked all internet access apart from their intranet. Now you need permission to access the internet and they unblock it for an hour!
Back to top Go down
jenny_2008
Regular Viewer
Regular Viewer
jenny_2008

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 pm

na we can go on hotmail nd stuff just not msn or any chat rooms lol they havnt found this 1 yet ryan was mint 2nite sven ya still sound gorgas nd look lushest as eva darl x x x
Back to top Go down
sven
Film Boffin
Film Boffin
sven

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 7:30 am

Sam wrote:
sven wrote:
Sam wrote:

My old school has now blocked all internet access apart from their intranet. Now you need permission to access the internet and they unblock it for an hour!

Oh My God... That is stupid! I can understanding schools blocking some websites but not blocking the net all together. The college having websityes blocked is stupid if you ask me... They should be treating us like adults Bah! I really hate it when they don't trust you to be an adult, if they want to go on websites rather thsn do there work it's there fault so don't punnish everyone who wants to go on at there dinner like me.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:25 am

sven wrote:
Sam wrote:
sven wrote:
Sam wrote:

Oh My God... That is stupid! I can understanding schools blocking some websites but not blocking the net all together. The college having websityes blocked is stupid if you ask me... They should be treating us like adults Bah! I really hate it when they don't trust you to be an adult, if they want to go on websites rather thsn do there work it's there fault so don't punnish everyone who wants to go on at there dinner like me.

The reason why is that educational institutions can get a cut-price internet on the basis of educational purposes only, and therefore stuff like Youtube, MSN, streaming and games take up their precious and normally limited bandwidth. And it breaks the T and Cs of their ISP and they can get charged for the extra content.

Thats what happened at my school so its just an umbrella block now.
Back to top Go down
jenny_2008
Regular Viewer
Regular Viewer
jenny_2008

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:40 am

no its caz they all talk aload of bull poo nd they would rather we died out ov our skulls being bored nd doin work nd shit that we cant even do then just mess on nd msn can be dangerous thats y it got bloked but hotmail is ok... i dont get that hotmail is the same as msn but ya cant webcam or like see any dp u get me...
kool xxx

bounce Sleep No not very well still Sad xxx
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 5:31 pm

jenny_2008 wrote:
no its caz they all talk aload of bull poo nd they would rather we died out ov our skulls being bored nd doin work nd shit that we cant even do then just mess on nd msn can be dangerous thats y it got bloked but hotmail is ok... i dont get that hotmail is the same as msn but ya cant webcam or like see any dp u get me...
kool xxx

bounce Sleep No not very well still Sad xxx

Yes, but they don't care about that. You go to college to do work at the end of the day, and therefore they only need to provide you the framework to do that. Is MSN a real necessity for learning at college? Doubt it. If you wanna go on games and MSN, you can do it on your own internet, where you pay for it.

The reason Hotmail may be left open is so that people can email work from their home PCs. Not everyone has USB flash drives, like I didn't used to. However, if you have a college email account, Hotmail might get closed down, which is also happening at my old school.

However, bear in mind you are always one step ahead of the websites they block - they need someone to find the site before it can be blocked Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk   Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sven and Jenny's Dinner Time Talk
Page 1 of 1